We are currently looking for an experienced Python developer to work on one of our key projects. This project is an employee productivity measuring application that competes with a Microsoft product.
If you are highly enthusiastic about the future of web technology, smart in problem solving, focused on delivering value and relentless in your pursuits you are whom we are looking for.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Python full stack development.
- Experience in Python web frameworks (Django, Flask, etc.) and Python analytics libraries (Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas, etc.)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Expert knowledge of SOAP, RESTful web services.
- Design and implement reusable software components.
- Knowledge of database concepts and Relational Databases (SQL).
- Working knowledge of Git, Continuous Integration / Delivery.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to write valid, clean, efficient and well structured code.
- Independent problem solving skills are essential.
Good to have
- System architecture experience including basic system administration.
- Keen interest in technologies such as Data science/AI/Machine learning etc.
- Experience in all phases of the software development life-cycle (specification, design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance).
- Experience in Google AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure.
- Ability & willingness to quickly learn new concepts, software as necessary and grow professionally.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Preferably should be available to start work immediately.