Villvay is a web development company specialized in building solutions for tech startups and Enterprises in the US. We develop various applications for businesses including apps in the Google Ecosystem and Unified Communications solutions for systems such as Vonage, Microsoft - Skype for Business, Google for work, Salesforce and many more.
We constantly seek talented individuals to help us blaze a path through the online landscape. If you have a never – give – up attitude to keep growing and become the best in what you do – we need you to join our team.
- Craft simple, delightful end-to-end design experiences for mobile and web.
- Solid understanding of responsive web design.
- Strong knowledge of current and progressive web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3).
- Knowledge of UI design and usability (overall UX concept, UI flow, and visual design).
- Familiar with cross-platform issues, graphic file formats for web and image optimization.
- Great aesthetic sensibility.
- Expert in web standards and usability.
- A passion to create beautiful, clean, and simple visuals.
- Mastery of typography, color, composition, and layout design.
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Commitment to building pixel-perfect designs.
- An amazing eye for details and hold a high bar in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Preferably should be available to start work immediately.
Non Technical Qualifications
- Has good command of the English language
- Is not afraid to propose solutions that challenge the status quo
- Is willing to handle both large projects and small tasks as needed
- Is able to switch between multiple tasks across multiple projects, under tight deadlines
- Ability & willingness to quickly learn new concepts, software as necessary and grow professionally
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, or related disciplines
- Flexibility and a positive attitude