Executive - Events and Engagement
Apply NowFixed-term contract • Hybrid
We are on the lookout for an energetic person who enjoys collaborating with others and succeeds in independently driving projects that bring a company's brand and culture to life. The ideal candidate should have the confidence to take charge and the tenacity to navigate fast-paced projects with a cool head.
- Take lead on managing projects to ensure success by coordinating teams, resources, and activities
- Plan and oversee successful implementations of all Villvay’s events and engagement activities including learning and development workshops and trainings.
- Set and maintain exceptional standards for all of Villvay’s events and engagement activities.
- Confidently negotiate with suppliers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Ensure cost-effective projects and budget maintenance.
- Build strong relationships for effective communication and exchange between teams and stakeholders.
- Allocate resources and workload for the internal event team.
- Work closely with a diverse team with meticulous attention to detail.
- Travel to other locations when necessary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including communications, creatives and PeopleOps.
- Ensure pre, during and post event media rolls out in a timely manner.
- Gather of content for post event media and communications
- Become an ambassador of Villvay’s values when representing the company to both internal teams and external stakeholders.
- 3+ years of project management with a passion for working with people.
- Experience in events management and coordination.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent command of written and oral English communicational skills.
- Managing and building rapport with relevant external stakeholders.
- A highly driven individual who takes pride in meeting goals.
- Experience working in tech events and forums.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile-related project management practices.
Villvay is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits and perks may include:
- Dollar-pegged salaries
- Paid parental leave
- Paid menstrual leave
- Opportunities to network and connect with a global team
- Hybrid work model
- Flat structure
- Amicable work environment and great peers
- Exposure to international clients and business processes
- Attractive remunerations based on your experience and skills
- Real career growth opportunity for the right person
- OPD and Insurance