We are on the lookout for an experienced graphic designer who will be responsible for efficiently crafting captivating visual web graphics, narratives, and campaigns to showcase Villvay’s clients. The ideal candidate would be flexible with the bandwidth to creatively execute multiple projects at a time, have an unrivalled attention to detail and be obsessed with maintaining quality across all of Villvay's client materials.
- Analyze design briefs to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Generate impactful creative concepts in response to design briefs.
- Design web banners, adverts, newsletters, branding assets and other visual materials using industry-standard tools and practices.
- Creatively use colours, typography, spacing and layout principles to maintain visual aesthetics while maximising impact.
- Collaborate with the Head of UI/UX and incorporating feedback to refine final design work.
- Maintain branding guidelines and visual consistency standards across all clients' visual materials.
- Uphold a high standard of excellence in all design work, consistently meeting quality benchmarks and maintaining an unfailing attention to detail.
- Communicate directly with clients on graphic design needs when required.
- Become an ambassador of Villvay’s values when representing the company to its stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design, with a strong portfolio showcasing diverse design projects.
- An expert understanding of design principles, colour theories, typography, spacing and layout.
- Advanced proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (including but not limited to Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- A thorough understanding of best practices and industry standards for designing graphics for web and email.
- A collaborative, independent and self-motivated mindset with the flexibility to work to tight deadlines.
- A customer-centric approach to dealing with clients, especially those in different time zones
- A mature, people-oriented mindset and the ability to connect with and cater to a range of different clients' expectations and needs.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Previous experience in executing design projects for clients in diverse industries.
- Previous experience in Web design.
- Previous experience in 3D modeling and animation.
- Good communication skills
Villvay is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits and perks may include:
- Dollar-pegged salaries
- Paid parental leave
- Paid menstrual leave
- Opportunities to network and connect with a global team
- Hybrid work model
- Flat structure
- Amicable work environment and great peers
- Exposure to international clients and business processes
- Attractive remunerations based on your experience and skills
- Real career growth opportunity for the right person
- OPD and Insurance