Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Apply NowPermanent employment • Hybrid
We are on the lookout for a driven individual who can aid in the efforts of coaching and building a team of automation engineers. The ideal candidate should be up to the challenge of bringing innovative ideas for the projects' QA across the board.
- Execute manual and automation test suites.
- Develop automation scripts for new requirements.
- Contribute to the automation framework and existing automation test suites.
- Provide technical expertise and mentor junior team members.
- Participate in research and development activities in the company and contribute to POCs.
- Participate in root cause analysis along with the development team.
- Perform code reviews and use industry best practices in automation framework.
- Continuously contribute to the technical growth of the company.
- Build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue and exchange between departments.
- Being an ambassador of Villvay’s values when representing the company to its stakeholders.
- 4-5 years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Effective cross-functional communication.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in service-level testing for REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience in browser developer tools.
- UI and API automation experience with Java and tools like Selenium, Cypress, Postman, and RestAssured.
- CI/CD tool experience with Jenkins, Git, and continuous testing.
- IntelliJ/Visual Studio experience.
- Solid SQL knowledge.
- Familiarity with quality management tools.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile-related practices
- Ability to understand, initiate and implement processes whilst operating in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in performance testing with JMeter scripting
- Experience in DevOps tools /cloud technologies
Villvay is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits and perks may include:
- Dollar-pegged salaries
- Paid parental leave
- Paid menstrual leave
- Opportunities to network and connect with a global team
- Hybrid work model
- Flat structure
- Amicable work environment and great peers
- Exposure to international clients and business processes
- Attractive remunerations based on your experience and skills
- Real career growth opportunity for the right person
- OPD and Insurance