Apply NowFull-time • Hybrid
Foresightful, creative, with an analytical bent of mind, penchant for detail and technical expertise.
That's the SSE Full-Stack PHP Developer we're seeking!
- Translate application storyboards and use cases in web functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
- Willing to learn new technologies in the full stack spectrum.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Web development experience with PHP.
- Proficiency in Symfony and/or Laravel Framework.
- Experience in either Angular, React or Vue.js.
- Solid understanding of coding and design principles, especially OOP.
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON with use of PHP MVC Frameworks.
- Good knowledge of SQL-based database concepts.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Willing to handle both large projects and small tasks as needed in have the flexibility to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Experience in SSR/SSG Frameworks like Next.js, Nuxt.js.
- Hands-on exposure in working with cloud providers like AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Experience working with Message Queues such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka.
- Experience with Laravel packages such as Scout, Cashier, and Spark.
- Understanding of Node.js and exposure to TypeScript.