Apply NowPermanent employment • Hybrid
We are on the lookout for an absolute geek for all things IT! Someone who can take charge of our entire IT infrastructure and efficiently run all our systems in a smart and informed manner. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated independently take initiative when it comes to maintaining and managing a company wide IT infrastructure.
- Determine ICT infrastructure and technical specifications.
- Formulate ICT infrastructure budgets and procuring IT equipment.
- Devise IT-related policies and procedures.
- • Analyse current processes/software and suggest and recommend better solutions.
- Analyse current processes/software and suggest and recommend better solutions.
- Streamline existing processes and initiate new.
- Keep up to date on latest software/processes/ system.
- Manage virtual network servers, workstations, and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations using Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Work with AD, DNS, AD group Policies, AD security, and Azure AD capabilities.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Ensure the timely renewal of software licenses, domain registration etc.
- Confidently negotiating timelines with equipment vendors on behalf of the Company.
- Maintenance and management of IT equipment inventory and related budgets
- Become an ambassador of Villvay’s values when representing the company to its stakeholders.
- Good English communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience
- Familiarity with MacOS, Linux and Office 365
- Experience in firewall administration, enterprise antivirus, and VPN configurations.
- Keen on implementing new processes and increasing efficiency.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Intune
- Problem solving
- Taking initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Prior exposure to ISO 97001/27001.
- Knowledge of system security (Eg: Intrusion Detection Systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Experience working with Jira.
- Experience working with power laptops.
Villvay is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits and perks may include:
- Dollar-pegged salaries
- Paid parental leave
- Paid menstrual leave
- Opportunities to network and connect with a global team
- Hybrid work model
- Flat structure
- Amicable work environment and great peers
- Exposure to international clients and business processes
- Attractive remunerations based on your experience and skills
- Real career growth opportunity for the right person
- OPD and Insurance