Talent Acquisition Specialist
Apply NowPermanent employment • Hybrid
We are on the lookout for someone who can make a great first impression and consistently deliver a positive experience to our potential recruits. The ideal candidate should have strong organizational, time management skills and the ability to identify good talent.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with sourcing and screening candidates for open positions.
- Clearly and comprehensively understand hiring requirements by building strong relationships with internal teams
- Collaborate and coordinate efficiently with recruiters
- Plan and produce reports and dashboards for decision making
- Conduct phone calls/interviews, follow up with candidates
- Deliver an international standard of candidate experience
- Schedule interviews and communicate with candidates and hiring managers.
- Maintain accurate and the latest candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to continuously improve recruitment processes.
- Take up responsibilities in other People Operations related activities when needed
- Become an ambassador of Villvay’s values when representing the company to the candidates
- Assist in Villvay’s employer branding efforts
- Obtain a general understanding of Villvay’s products and services
- Maintain a professional, assertive, direct and transparent response to any and all situations
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition or related disciplines
- Confidently negotiating with candidates and the internal team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to handle various situations involving people effectively
- Excellent communication skills in English and phone etiquette skills
- Familiarity with recruitment-related tools and technologies.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Observant and paying attention to detail
- Quick, efficient communication and responsiveness with candidates, recruiters, internal team members and team leads.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Show enthusiasm and willingness to learn and adapt to changing recruitment processes
- Ability to provide a positive candidate experience and commitment to delivering high-quality results
- A highly driven individual who takes pride in meeting goals
- Experience in effectively using LinkedIn Recruiter
- An extrovert who is very much a people person
Villvay is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits and perks may include:
- Dollar-pegged salaries
- Paid parental leave
- Paid menstrual leave
- Opportunities to network and connect with a global team
- Hybrid work model
- Flat structure
- Amicable work environment and great peers
- Exposure to international clients and business processes
- Attractive remunerations based on your experience and skills
- Real career growth opportunity for the right person
- OPD and Insurance